A Week with Life Basics Organics
October 15, 2015
If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I've spent the last week sipping on Life Basics Organics' Herbal Teas. These premium iced teas are reinventing the traditional tea drink all over the world. Their spices are always organic and non-GMO, sourcing from the highest quality possible. Life Basics Organics sweetens their teas with pure, organic mono-floral honey. Bee friendly.
Just like me, Life Basics Organics believes healthy food plays an important role in overall wellness. They want to inspire others to lead healthy lives by providing delicious-tasting, traditional beverages with real ingredients for energy boosting and antioxidants.
In order to brew their next batch of teas and introduce new 16oz bottles on the national level, they will need to do a new production run. They have seven tea lines and a large minimum order they must meet with their co-manufacturer for each one. They're calling on the community to pre-order the teas. By funding their IndieGoGo, you are contributing to the growth of a truly organic company.
- Sourcing 100% Organic & Fair Trade Black Teas, Green Teas, Yerba Mate
- Sourcing 100% Organic & Non-GMO Herbs and Spices
- Sourcing 100% Organic & Non-GMO Monofloral Honey
- Procuring New 16oz Glass Bottles & Bottle Caps
- Printing New Product Labels for 16oz Bottles
- Production & Packaging of Seven Lines of Life Basics Organics teas
- Product Shipping & Storage Fees